FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY, HERE ARE SOME OF THE NEW PROTOCOLS WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE:
- you will be asked to either complete an updated information form online with specific COVID-19 questions or...
- you may be contacted by our staff, prior to your appointment, to update your eye information, COVID-19 risks, and insurance information.
- our door will be locked, so upon arrival, we ask that you practice social distancing by calling or texting us to let us know you have arrived - we will notify you with further instructions.
- we will still have our wonderful smiles, but they will be behind face masks...we ask that you wear a face mask as well.
- upon entering, we will be taking your temperature and having you use hand disinfection.
- only patients with appointments will be allowed in the office (unless patient is a minor or needs assistance, in which case only 1 essential family member may accompany patient).
IMPORTANT: If you are not feeling well, have COVID-19, or think you may have been exposed to someone who does, please do not schedule an appointment at this time.
Let us know if we can accommodate you or your family in any way and please know that we have your best interest at heart. We are here for you, as always. Thank you for your understanding and we can't wait to see you face to face again (even under a mask!)
May God continue to Bless & Protect you and your family!
Dr. Janot & the Staff